The Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce is gearing up for the 20th year of Leadership Cedar Park. This 9 month program helps engage both established residents and business leaders, as well as newcomers to the Cedar Park Area. There are sponsorship and speaking opportunities available throughout this course.
The 2019/2020 Leadership Cedar Park Class schedule is listed below. For more information contact Lyndee Matthews at the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce at 512.260.7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are due by 3 p.m on Friday, July 12thTuition for Program: $750 – Tuition covers all meals, polos, class materials, overnight retreat and State Government Day.Tuition is not due at the time of application. All accepted applicants will be notified prior to August 10th and will then be invoiced.All tuition is due by the class retreat unless prior arrangements have been made with the Chamber.
- August 29, 2019 – 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. - Welcome Reception
- September 6 - 7, 2019 – Overnight Class Retreat
- October 3, 2019 – Economic Development & Local Economy Day
- November 7, 2019 – County Government Day
- December 5, 2019 – Community Leadership Day/Social Services Day
- January 9, 2020 – Mini Retreat
- February 6, 2020 – Education Day
- March 5, 2020 – State Government Day
- April 2, 2020 – Health Care Day
- May 7, 2020 – City Government Day
- May 13, 2020 – Leadership Cedar Park Graduation at Chamber Luncheon
Leadership Cedar Park is Proudly Sponsored By:
Be a sponsor for
Leadership Cedar Park!
There are many sponsorship and speaking opportunities available throughout the 2019/2020 class schedule. Opportunities are listed in the PDF below. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact Lyndee Matthews at the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce at 512.260.7800 or email@example.com.
"In my 12+ years since graduating from Leadership Cedar Park, I have really appreciated what an impact the program has made on me. It has changed the way I view my work, my community, and all those around me. It has been such an eye-opening and life-changing program that I am happy to send my tenth employee to it this upcoming year. I highly recommend this program to anyone who is interested in bettering themselves and having a profound impact to those around them."- Dr. Oliver Lou, Optometrist
Signature Eye Care
"The Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce is excited to take this already successful program and expand it by adding new educational classes and new learning opportunities to the future class!"
-Tony Moline, Presdient & CEO of the Cedar Park Chamber