Business After Hours is the Chamber's signature monthly networking event. Usually held from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, it's the perfect way to build new connections.
Members talk business in a casual atmophere, share a libation and enjoy some delicious food. Whether you're a long-time Chamber member or have just joined our ranks, come out for Business After Hours - where business gets done in the Cedar Park area.
If you would like to host a Business After Hours, please contact the Chamber via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 512-260-7800.
If you would like to attend an After Hours, please check our Chamber Calendar on this website.
TOP 5 NETWORKING TIPS
- Bring lots of business cards.
- Discover what you can do for someone else. Networking is about creating relationships, not making the sale. You'll find it actually takes the pressure off.
- The name tag is worn on the right side. This is to provide an easy sight-line to your name when shaking hands.
- Review your "thirty second commercial"—a brief statement that summarizes what you do and the benefits you offer clients.
- Remember to circulate. Try to meet at least seven new people at each event.
TOP 5 NETWORKING QUESTIONS
Ask questions. This is a good way to discover what you can do for someone else. Ask a few questions to find out a person's passion and before you know it, you've started a conversation.
- What do you do?
- How long have you done it?
- What do you enjoy most about what you do?
- What types of individuals or companies do you typically work with?
- Have you been to any other Chamber events lately?