Position Status: Full Time (Remote and On-site), Williamson County, TX
Compensation: Base Plus Commission (Typical Earning Range $65,000 - $100,000+)
ActionCOACH is a team of committed, positive and successful people continually strive to be balanced, integrated and honest. We will work within our “14 Points of Culture” to make sure that everyone who touches, or is touched by, the ActionCOACH team will benefit greatly, and in some way move closer to becoming the person they want to be and achieve their goals. We will always work in co-operation with all those who believe they are in competition with us.
Our products and services will be of the highest quality, providing value for money invested, and whether sourced from within the company or externally, will always add the most value and use the latest and most effective training methodologies available.
ActionCOACH clients whether they are small, medium or large in size, will have a desire to have us help them in achieving their goals and be able to take on Our Commitment to them by returning their Commitment to ActionCOACH. They will be forward thinking, willing to learn, grow, and be willing to work as a team player in the development of an organization of ‘people’.
Our clients will be selected more on attitude than size, and they will want to work with us because we understand that people are important, and that systems should run a company. We offer the most practical, most applicable and fastest strategies for growth and most importantly, we mean what we say.
We will give people back their vision, spirit and freedom through business development.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) plays a vital role in growing the business through developing new clients through numerous lead generation strategies. The BDM will develop leads, build rapport with prospects, invite prospects to attend workshops and seminars, schedule and perform communications leading to business diagnostics, inform clients of our various programs and develop strategic alliances. In summary, the BDM will generate leads and enroll qualified prospects in the proprietary 13-step process to become clients of the business coaching firm.
The focus of this position consists of the following areas:
- You will be responsible to identify, qualify, pursue and enroll business owners into ActionCOACH Workshops, Seminars, Business Diagnostics and into the various business coaching services, working collaboratively with our coaching team to execute Steps 1-8, 10, 11 and 13 of the ActionCOACH 13-Step Sales Process.
- You will receive support from your Firm Team to learn and apply the ActionCOACH marketing and sales methodologies.
- You will develop and complete 90 Day Planning Goals with your manager.
- You will develop and execute monthly plans for e-newsletters, social and traditional media messaging, and measure and report on the success of each message using pre-defined KPI’s.
- You will be provided an ActionCOACH email address and access to the ActionCOACH tools, processes, and systems vital to the Business Development Role.
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of the leads provided to you, and generate your own leads through social media, email campaigns, networking, telemarketing, cold calling and other means per the guidance and direction of your manager and within the allocated marketing budget.
- You will plan and provide event support and logistics for all ActionCOACH WilCo seminars, workshops, CLUBs and events, including independently executing BookCLUB and ProfitCLUB programming as directed.
- You will, along with your manager, develop and execute a plan to engage strategic partners and host beneficiary partners to enhance the lead generation and client enrollment goals of the firm.
- You will provide our potential Business Clients with an awesome impression of ActionCOACH – helping them receive the highest possible level of service.
- You will be responsible for tracking and reporting any pertinent Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as requested by your manager.
- You will be highly encouraged to provide open and honest feedback and communication as to improvements, enhancements, suggested changes or other ways to continuously improve your position and how we do business.
- You will be expected to source, share and present best practices among other salespeople throughout the ActionCOACH community to ensure we are the leading team in the world. You will do this in a leveraged way – primarily through posting Q&A on the Forum.
- You will be an active member of ActionCOACH WilCo and be expected to work well with the rest of the team.
Personal Attributes & Qualifications:
- Commitment to succeed at all levels.
- Passionate, caring and committed to contributing to excellence.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Entrepreneurial business focus with sound business understanding.
- Takes pride in delighting clients by exceeding expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
- Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused.
- Provides strong leadership to achieve personal and business objectives
- Has an attention to detail.
- Methodical in your approach. Willing to follow proven systems and processes.
- Well presented and articulate.
- Strong networking skills.
- Extraordinary follow up skills.
- A College education or equivalent work experience.
For further details or to submit your resume, please email email@example.com with the subject line "Business Development Manager"