Board Member Spotlight - Raul Campa
Grayhawk was founded in 1997 by Gary Johnson, who was Chairman of the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce in 1986 (Double check that date). Our mission is to educate our clients on their insurance and risk management needs and protect their assets and income.
- Please tell us a bit about how your business got started. What is your mission?
5 years ago I was looking for networking events and attended a lunch. Everyone was so welcoming I decided to become a member. Shortly after joining I became an Ambassador.
- How did you become involved in the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce?
We are active with several organizations including Education Connection, The Cedar Park Library Foundation, Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce.
- How does your business contribute to the community?
The CP Chamber has helped me become involved in the business community. I have met so many community and business leaders who have become friends. I feel that if I have an issue in my business I have a number of people I can call on for help and guidance.
- How do you feel the Cedar Park Chamber has contributed to your business?
5. How do you feel being elected as the 2019 Chairman/Chairman Elect/ Treasurer of the Board?
I am excited on being nominated Chair Elect. This is a wonderful time to be a part of the Cedar Park Community and I look forward to working with our business community and elected leaders to continue to improve our wonderful City.
Provide opportunities and resources for businesses and business owners to grow.
- What is your priority in that role of the Board