City of Cedar Park Economic Development Corporation
- City of Cedar Park
Economic Development Incentives
Cedar Park has a number of performance-based financial incentive programs available for businesses that are creating new job opportunities, expanding the local tax base and raising the local per capita income level. Incentives are determined on a case by case basis according to criteria that include capital investment, job creation, and sales tax generation. A project?s ability to advance strategic initiatives of the city, such as how a business might enhance other new business prospects for our area, is also considered.
Some of the incentives available include:
- Performance based incentives through the City of Cedar Park's 4A and 4B Sales Tax Corporations
- Tax abatements on real and personal property for up to 10 years
-Chapter 380 tax rebates for projects which significantly enhance the City of Cedar Park?s tax base
- Triple Freeport exemption on property tax on inventory for employers that manufacture or distribute goods that are shipped outside of Texas
- Fast track approval through the development process, including Pre-Development meetings available for all site plans
- Reimbursement of allowable permit fees, impact fees, capital recovery fees, and inspection fees associated with the project.
Support for Existing Businesses
The City of Cedar Park's Economic Development Department strives to create a pro-growth environment that promotes local businesses. The city meets regularly with local businesses at their facility to get a better grasp of the business community's activities as well as to share insight about continued growth.
Whom to Contact
- Phil BrewerDirector of Economic DevelopmentPhone: (866) 326-6338