A leading innovator in the portable sanitation industry located in Cedar Park is hiring a Machine Operator!
We are looking for individuals with previous experience operating industrial manufacturing machinery. Situational awareness and excellent hand-eye coordination is a must. You must have your own steel-toed work boots. Applicants should be ready to work around hazardous chemicals in an environment that may be dusty and exposed to the elements.
Join a company with a 60+ year legacy of providing quality products and services. Their reputation as an industry leader is due in big part to their employees; ready to join them? Apply now!
Work schedule: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday with overtime/weekends as production demands
Pay rate: $13.00/hour
- Continuously check product being made for defects and safety
- Operate large machinery
- Communicate with other team members and floor employees to ensure safety and keep pace with production
What we’re looking for:
- At least 6 months’ previous experience operating industrial machinery
- Attention to detail & situational awareness
- Must be able to work with and around hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment exposed to the elements
- Excellent work ethic
- Effective communication skills
How to apply:
The best way to apply is to come in to our office today! Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Come in today to speak with a staffing consultant and start your application!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or on our free ExpressJobs app, now available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Resumes can be sent in to jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com – please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!