Our team members are talented, service oriented and intelligent, and many of them never even expected to have a career in the automotive industry. When we ensure our customers are taken care of, we continue to grow, and as we continue to grow, the more opportunities become available. With exceptional facilities, defined processes and empowering environments, you're sure to find a rewarding career with us at Toyota Cedar Park.
- Family owned and operated
- Outstanding culture
- Work/Life balance is very important to us
- Paid Vacation
- Work as part of a team
- High Volume dealership
- We believe in promoting from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Ongoing training and development
- Career Progression plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Involved in community
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Previous Service Technician experience required
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- ASE certification preferred
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check