Fernando Arenivas, Financial Advisor with SWBC Investment Services through the Greater Texas and Aggieland Investment Center Programs will be conducting and facilitating (2) presentations on Tuesday, March 6th.
You are invited and welcome to attend the sessions at the Greater Texas Credit Union Cedar Park Branch Community Room.
Session 1: Basic Investing at 12 pm – 1 pm:
Presented by Fernando Arenivas
• Learn the importance of investing and starting early
• Get an introduction to different asset classes
• Guidance through asset allocation
To register visit: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/322285938394203393
Session 2: Social Security at 6 pm – 7 pm:
Presented by Shawn T. Kesterson
• Advantages and disadvantages of collecting early versus later
• Collection strategy
• Spousal and survivor benefits
To register visit: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2206630065588666113
To find out more about the Greater Texas and Aggieland Investment Center Programs, visit https://www.gtfcu.org/services/investment-center