Thursday, March 22 from 5-7 pm.
The Chamber's Business After Hours is the premier networking event for business and community leaders. This program gives individuals the opportunity to discuss and share ideas while learning about other local businesses. It is a relationship-building experience held in a relaxed setting that benefits you and your company through added contacts and resources. This networking event is held monthly at various locations throughout the Cedar Park area. All member businesses and their employees are invited to this free monthly gathering.
Sponsoring a Business After Hours event is an excellent way to showcase your facilities and services to the Community!
Sponsorship benefits include:
• Your company’s logo featured in all marketing materials including the Chamber’s e-newsletter Friday Forecast (current subscriber base is over 1,200) and event page on the Chamber website
• Listed as a Featured event on the Chamber website
• E-blast to all Members sent prior to your event
• Attendees will get to see your building or facility and become familiar with where you are located
• Your chosen representative will be introduced and given a few minutes to speak to the attendees. This is a great time to introduce key staff members that are in attendance, speak about what sets your company apart from the competition, or to highlight any new products or services you provide.
• Giving away door prizes is another opportunity to promote your company and increase excitement at the event. You may also have staff members pass out promotional materials or flyers as guests leave.
Host pays a $300 sponsorship fee per event. To inquire about scheduling a Business After Hours at your business, please contact the Chamber at 512.260.7800 or send an email to email@example.com.